Zionsville, Indiana: A Cozy and Charismatic Town
Why Busy Bee Movers?
If you need storage services, long-term or short-term, we can help you with that. We offer affordable pricing that is flexible to ensure that you aren’t compromising on your needs. If you’re still not convinced, here are some other Busy Bee features:
- Family-owned and operated with decades of experience. We understand you and want to make your move the best experience it can possibly be.
- We have developed and established rules and guidelines to ensure your move goes smoothly.
- All of our team members have been trained to follow our company’s professional standards because we want you to be able to trust us. Our movers are all our own employees (we don’t hire subcontractors) with years of experience under their belts. We will treat your belongings as if they were our own.
- Due to our depth of experience, we have worked hard to perfect our process. Our moves are organized and efficient.
- We find the right sized truck for your move, which is more time efficient and budget friendly. There won’t need to be more than one trip.
- For no extra fees we will provide any moving equipment that might be necessary including dollies, straps, and furniture pads.
- Busy Bee is Better Business Bureau accredited and holds a good rating.
Our Moving Services
Busy Bee creates a personalized moving plan and offers our services in 11 major Indiana cities in addition to the surrounding area. We have access to storage facilities when needed, and all packing supplies and materials. We handle residential and office moves; we can even move your elderly family member’s belongings to a nursing home, assisted living facility, or independent senior housing. We specialize in fragile and heavy item packing and moving so you don’t need to worry about your fine art, antiques, or piano getting damaged during the move.
Our moving services start with the basics:
- Loading: Our loading process involves labeling, inventory, and loading to ensure nothing gets lost in the shuffle. We pack your belongings securely to keep it protected.
- Transporting: Our trailers have air ride suspension systems which ensures a smooth ride.
- Unloading: You can simply tell us where to put something and we will unload it off the truck and ensure it gets where you need it to. We additionally offer furniture assembly as an optional service if you need it. We won’t cause any damage on your new floors as we use floor runners during the unloading process.
Some additional services we offer upon request include:
- Assembly/disassembly: If you need this service, we will disassemble any furniture or items and then assemble them when we get to your new home.
- Unpacking: We can unpack boxes and place items where you want them.
- Third party communications: We can handle third party services such as appliances or cleaning services, so you don’t need to worry about these things.
Busy Bee: The Right Movers for You
Due to Busy Bee being in the business for so long, we’ve seen a lot. That’s why we know how to find the right movers and have plenty of moving tips and resources to ensure your move goes smoothly. You’ll want to find movers that are licensed and insured. However, Busy Bee knows that we are the best there is, so don’t hesitate to contact us or request a quote for your move today.
Busy Bee’s Tips for Moving
A lot of things can go wrong during the moving process. With Busy Bee by your side, we work hard to make sure that nothing does. However, there is plenty you can do to prepare for moving day to help it go perfectly. The first steps include packing securely and efficiently.
There are certain ways to pack certain things. For example, you can pack light articles, such as blankets and bedding, in your furniture drawers. This utilizes that extra space in the most efficient way. Be sure not to place heavy items on top of fragile items or in boxes or containers that are not strong enough to hold them. Wrap fragile items, such as glassware, individually to keep it safe. Don’t forget that we offer packing services if you need them.
Make sure you contact all those who need to be contacted. This includes your trash collector, the post office, your bank, medical professionals, your children’s schools, and your old home’s utilities companies. You’ll also need to contact the IRS to keep your taxes updated. It’s important to take these necessary steps to avoid any issues down the line.
Your Go-To, Trusted Brand for Moving Services in Zionsville and Beyond
Whether it’s one room, an apartment, or an entire household of furniture, appliances, and personal belongings, you’ll be happier with Busy Bee on the job! For more than 25 years, we’ve been helping people make their moves to great communities such as Greenwood, Fishers, Brownsburg, Zionsville, Westfield, Noblesville, Avon and many more—Learn more on the Locations We Service page of our website. You can also find a lot more information about what makes for a stress-free move on various pages of our site, including Smart Money Moves to save money on your move, Packing Tips, a hand list of Who to Contact to notify them you’re moving, and Other Helpful Hints about how to handle particular types of items when moving.
If it’s time for you to make a move, call Busy Bee at 317-695-9927 to discuss your moving needs. And if you’re ready to get a quote, go ahead and fill out the online form on our Moving Quote page or our Detailed Moving Estimate page!
The Best Indianapolis Moving Company
Busy Bee Movers is an Indianapolis Area moving company, offering local, national and storage solutions. Need the best moving services in the Indianapolis Area for your next move? Call Busy Bee today for outstanding moving service!